Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

The Japanese, Star Wars, Firehouse Hippie, Candy eatin Family.

My little Trunk-or-Treaters..... Princess Leah, The Yellow M&M, My Chinese "Geisha as someone called her, and My Little Fireman.

Trunk-ot-Treating..... with cousins.... Kam & I ran ahead to take a pic, and then they were all really slow, and someone off to my right was trying to have a conversation with me.... oh well, you get the idea.

My Little Fireman eating his "Pumpkin Pizza" before we left to go Trunk-or-Treating.

Our Halloween Dinner!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Love the costumes and the pizza dinner. That is the bummer part of halloween. Getting the kids all ready to go Trick or Treating and then you have to think about dinner also. Love the Pizza thing.

TiffaniS said...

Don't you just love going to the trunk-or-treat and watching all those kids & parents having such a great time?! Your kiddos were so cute all dressed up! Where's a pic of you & Cory? (Although I must say Cory's costume wasn't much of a stretch for him!) You need to post Kassie's "Hippie" comment.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that Kambree is sick again. Hope she has a quick recovery :(

The Petersen's said...

How fun! Our Halloween kinda stunk this year so I am trying to live through everyone else! I love Halloween! Your kiddos all look so cute!

The Doutre Family said...

I hope she's feeling better! I keep forgetting to ask you where you got her cute white hat she was wearing during the Primary Program? I loved it!!

~ Katie said...

Your kids are too cute! The pizza looked yummy. (I need to get your dough recipe) I'm glad it was warm there too. So much funner for the kids when it is.