6 years ago
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Random Pics
The day of the very first snow fall. My kids instantly went to their cubbies to pull out the hats and gloves! Do you like Gage's? Yes, he has his own "boy" snow stuff, but apparently he wanted to wear his sisters.
Tremonton FINALLY getting lines painted! I was beginning to expect people to start driving like Eruopeans because they can't tell where or which lane to drive in! (look at the lane I am driving in.... you can't tell it's a 2 lane road on my side can you? The white dotted lines were barely visible!)
My handsome. Lately I prefer the "Car Nap" because if he takes one at home in his bed he sleeps for 3 hours and then doesn't want to go to bed at night til 10 or 11. This way he's not grumpy later but still ready for bed at 8.
The beauty of the great place I live. Most of the time they are annoying, eating my trees, pooping on my lawn and sidewalk, and you are worried they are going to run out in front of you on the road. But every now and then we stop and enjoy just watching.... and appreciating we can live in such a great place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I can't even give Cougar a nap anymore because he's up bugging Maverick for 2 hours, so good thinkin'. He looks so dang cute. I didn't even know the lines were painted in Tremonton? I think Gage's snow stuff looks great on him :)
So I just caught up on your blog. I love reading yours. You should really write a book. My writing is far from creative. And your kids are just so darn cute!
Post a Comment