Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ALL BOY

This little boy is so much fun. I love him to pieces! Just all boy..... which is such a foreign concept for me..... but I like it.
So much easier.
Just give him a toy gun, a dump truck and shovel, and the great outdoors and he will be happy for hours.

I am sooooo lookin forward to the great man he will become..... just not too quickly because I am enjoying him too much. Love you little man!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

He is, without a doubt, SO DANG HANDSOME! We love him.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Definately!!! Isn't it funny how boys want to be just like their dads. Your camping trip looked awesome!!!

All About Us said...

Don't ya love little men. All boy he is so dang cute. video way cute too.

Amy Jo said...

He is such a cute kiddo. I also love to take pictures when kids aren't aware, you get their little personalities. Looks fun!

~ Katie said...

Gotta love the boys! He would get along great with my boys. They like the same things, but what boy doesn't?