Saturday, October 25, 2008

One of The BEST Days of the Year

I look forward to this day all year. One of my most favorite Family Traditions.....
Pumkin Carving with the Larsen's.

The Larsen's are my Dad's sister Karen and her family.

Love them all so freakin much,

and we don't get to see them enough so I just love this night and really look forward to it. We really missed those who couldn't be there...... (Austin & Nicole..... Jeremey & Chelsea..... Joe....... Aaron & Amy..... Kristian) It was a lot of fun, but it's getting harder and harder to keep all the kids straight..... there's getting to be so many of them! :D

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

HOW FUN! We do this every year with the Summers cousins and it is so great!

All About Us said...

That looks like tons of fun, tons a cute lil fixins too. how creative.

Tiffany Joy said...

FUn FUN

Amy Jo said...

I love Halloween...so many fun things to do with your kids. You should have brought all your cute pumpkins to the NP pumpkin walk last night.