Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some of Cory's Senior Pics

I came across these today while I was looking for another photo.....
Just thought I would share to make you smile today.....
Isn't he so HaNdSoMe????
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

he doesn't look especially different just a lot younger.

Amy Jo said...

His hair style is so 90's!!! Cory, you have aged well.

Angie said...

I love 'em!!! But I can't wait for Shane to see 'em even more!!!

Kristian said...

ha ha! that is funny and wierd to see him that young

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

He looks so young, but the only thing that has changed is he is a little bigger.

TiffaniS said...

It is so much fun to see these! He really hasn't changed that much! Are you sure he's a senior? I must be old because seniors in high school are looking younger all the time!

Anonymous said...

He looks so young, but yet still so much the same. I love seeing old pics, so thanks for sharing!!!