Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kambree's Graduation....

.....was over a week ago, and I am finally posting about it. She was sooo cute and really loved it. Cory was out of town, so I had the job of taking pictures, video, and keeping Gage and Kassie quiet and under wraps. The kids did a little song about animals and what they do and say. My favorite was watching Kambree shake her tail like a puppy. (the bottom picture) She loved preschool this year and especially Ms. Nicole. She was able to take preschool this year with some great friends from Bothwell.... Rachel, Maverick, and Nicholas.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I downloaded Picasa last night, and as it was acquiring my photos from my hard drive I watched each picture load into albums on Picasa. I can't believe what a difference a year makes on these little ones! She had shorter hair and more of a baby face..... now her hair is longer, she is taller, and her face has lost that baby fat and chubbiness. What a sweet little girl! She still likes me to hold her and rock her, and for that I am grateful! Happy Graduation Kam! We Love You!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

She is growing up! She will be in Kindergarten before you know it.