..... loved this post by a blogger that I totally stalk, but I love her take on things so I read often. Thought I would share this post of hers that I really liked and I am particularly fond of the last couple of paragraphs. Just thought some of you might like it too so check it out if you would like.... http://laurieturk.blogspot.com/2008/06/blogging-101-what-not-to-do.html Happy Blogging!!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I read & really enjoyed her post. It really helps you to remeber what this blog thing is for :)
remember...I so wish you could edit!!
"Blenvy" what a great word to describe how I feel when I read your blog! :) I loved your comment on her post! You are so great with words. OK, so how do you find these blogs and seriously, how do you have time? It's way past my bedtime and I still haven't even done anything new to my own blog...guess I can always try tomorrow??
AMEN GIRL!!! Awesome! Thanks!
Katie, I had fun catching up on all of your blogs, I had surgery Tues. morning and have been out of commission. You always have fun things to read.
Post a Comment