Thursday, June 19, 2008

What City Do You Belong In?

You Belong In Rome

You are a big city soul with a small town heart.
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome.
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
and gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?
*
*
*
Not sure if it's the city for me to live in.... but man would I ever love to visit. It's on my top 5 places I have to go at some point in my life. Sooner rather than later if I have any say.
Anyway, just one of those "just for fun" things. :)

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I was the same as you. These quizes are funny.

Arlene said...

I think that quiz must be a travel ad for Rome, cause I came up as Rome too and I'm sure I didn't answer those questions the same as you two!!
I'd be up for visiting it though!

amber said...

I think your mom is right...I also got Rome. Maybe Bothwell compares in some way? HA HA HA HA! We better plan a trip though, I have always wanted to go!

Anonymous said...

Rome for me too. Sounds like we all need to take a trip to Rome!!