....at our house. It decided to die on us Wednesday, and I have felt lost ever since. Good thing we have Cory's laptop, or I don't know if I would be able to pay my bills. Does anyone remember how to write checks and actually put a stamp on an envelope to mail them off? :) So pictures and posting will be on hold for a while for me. The ever amazing local computer guru is out of town for the weekend, so he can't even begin to take a look at it til Monday. Cross your finger's it's an easy fix. Our pictures are backed up on an external drive, but if it can't be fixed I will lose all my Relief Society files and forms that I have had over the last 3 years I have been in. Including our little book we give the sisters every January that outlines the whole next year. (I am really praying hard that he can fix it!) Say a prayer. Cross your fingers. Wish us luck. etc.......
6 years ago
1 comments:
I hate stuff like that. Good luck!
Post a Comment