Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gage's Half Birthday

Gage's Birthday is actually on December 26th.
NOT FUN.... if you ask me.
Cory and I decided that for now, on Dec 26th we will have cake and ice cream only..... and on his half birthday, which is on June 26th, we would give him his presents. That is until he is old enough to make up his own mind on the matter.
So it worked out pretty well this year given the fact that he and Kambree are so close in age and young right now, to let them open their presents together. (Kambree's Birthday is on the 28th)
Less Fighting.
It was working out really well, until it came time for us to sing and Kambree to blow out her candles...... Gage wanted to know where his cake was and when it was his turn. oops!
Mom didn't think about that.
But Kambree was nice enough to share her cake, and let Gage have a turn blowing out candles too. (that would explain the 4 candles instead of 2!)
We had a good day, with Kambree having her friend Macy over, and then we all went to see the new movie out right now.... Wall-E.
I am so loving this little boy. Who knew boys would be so much fun. Maybe it is the stage I am at right now in life and in motherhood. But I am so enjoying him and wish I could keep him just how he is right now for a little bit longer.
LOVE YOU DUDE! Happy Half Birthday!!

0 comments: