Good job! Don't you love being able play with pictures. You have a real nice camera so that makes it fun too. Some day...I hope to get one that will do more things.
I love the pic with Gage, it just shows his personality. some of the best pics are the ones you don't always plan for.
Beautiful Pics! Of course the beautiful kids help out a bit! Looks like you had a great time. The camping days are coming to an end for the year. Bummer.
I love playing around with pics. It's so nice to be able to do it yourself now days isn't it.
From your posts below, your camping trip looked like fun. If Cory's anything like Brandon, he can't sit still for too long, so even if nothing needs fixed, he'll find something. Glad you were able to enjoy the last little bit of camping weather we're having :)
I am a SAHM right now. With hopes to finish school sometime soon. I have 4 amazing kids who I love so much, and we are all just trying to live life & the gospel the best we can.
I don't think I am all that different from most women.... some weeks my laundry is done, and some weeks we fight the never-ending mound all week.
Some weeks my house is cleaner than others, some weeks we eat home cooked meals most every night, and others we are fending for ourselves, and cold cereal is my best friend. Some weeks I am organized and on top of things, and others.... well, we are lucky to not forget any appointments or homework assignments.
I love my life and my family! We are blessed!
5 comments:
Good job! Don't you love being able play with pictures. You have a real nice camera so that makes it fun too. Some day...I hope to get one that will do more things.
I love the pic with Gage, it just shows his personality. some of the best pics are the ones you don't always plan for.
Beautiful Pics! Of course the beautiful kids help out a bit! Looks like you had a great time. The camping days are coming to an end for the year. Bummer.
Cute pictures Katie!
I love playing around with pics. It's so nice to be able to do it yourself now days isn't it.
From your posts below, your camping trip looked like fun. If Cory's anything like Brandon, he can't sit still for too long, so even if nothing needs fixed, he'll find something. Glad you were able to enjoy the last little bit of camping weather we're having :)
You did great Katie! That looks like a great place for a family shot. Your kids are photogenic. What type of camera do you have?
Post a Comment