I have often "bit off more than I could chew"..... not in the literal sense. But today Gage did so literally.....
The coffee table was more than he could handle....
He tripped over his blanket on the floor and fell forward with his lip connecting on the edge of the coffee table and then sliding up into his upper gum tissue. Poor boy..... and it bled so bad.
OUCH! It gives me the chills just looking at it again. He sure was a tough kid though.... after only about a minute, he just kept telling me... "me otay mom, me otay."
I was really worried about his teeth, but they're not loose, so we're crossing our fingers they stay good and anchored, and they don't die from being hit so hard.

10 comments:
oh my gosh, it looks awful. poor kid.
Poor little man. . that's boys for ya! I'm sure glad he's OTAY!!
HOlly Cow HOw are you? I have missed you me and court talk about you all the time ans say how much we miss you! I can't believe you are back in Syracuse and I didnt even know it! How is the family?
OUCH! Isn't it amazing how tough these little guys are?
OWIE! That's a doosy of an owie. I hate when our kids got these yuckie owie's great pics though. Gage has to be a tough little guy growing up with 3 big sisters
Poor kiddo! He sure seems tough. Watch to see if his teeth discolor. Nolan did something similar to this and his tooth discolored and he ended up needing a root canal.
Aaaahhhh, the joys of boys :)
What a tuffy, he is soooooooooo dang cute. Hope he is feelin better.
OUCH!
tough little dude!! I hope it starts looking a little better!
Oh that is so sad! Doesn't it just make you cringe and wish you could go back one second and catch him??
Post a Comment