Saturday, September 6, 2008

***SHOPPING***

wE hAd SuCh a bUsY sUmMeR!!
but because of that.... we didn't do any shopping for school clothes. I did a little on line (more for the younger kids).
Krisitan and I had a day planned for us to go together... but that was the week Kambree ended up at Primary's. She was a good sport about it, and has been wearing old clothes the first 2 weeks of school. (which really is no biggie, cuz it's not like her old clothes were old, with holes and dirty or anything) but still..... she is like her mother... and clothes are a big deal and oh so FUN! So we finally had a Saturday she and I could both GO!

KrIsTiAn invited AfToN and kArLeE to join us and we all had a great day.

We won't talk about how much money we spent.... (Cory reads this thing occasionally)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Don't you just love girls days at the mall?! By-the-way...it's been a while, when are we going shopping?!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I can't believe how big she looks.

Heidi said...

I wish i loved shopping, it just doesn't seem to be my thing. I love to shop for brandi because the clothes actually do look as cute on her as they do on the manican (sp?).

Amy Jo said...

Karlee had a great time, thanks for asking her!