Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Little Preschooler

Kambree had her second day of Preschool today. I just thought she looked so cute, I had to take her picture.
This is the outfit mom would have chose for the first day had she not been over-ruled by the bossy 4 year old. At least it was a rainy day for her to wear it and not roast!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

She did look really cute in that new outfit! I'm glad to hear that Nicholas isn't the only 4 year old that wants to wear certain things...over & over & over!

Nicole said...

She looks so big! Wow time flies...she was a baby just yesterday, right?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Katie. Really cute outfits the first AND second day!

~ Katie said...

Your kids are sooooo cute. What would it be like to go do all that fun girl shopping? :) It's like pulling teeth to get them to go into a store for 10 mins. I guess I'll have to wait for granddaughters. ha, ha!