Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ELASTIGIRL

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed lately with my "motherly" duties. If EVER I wished to be a super heroine....
It would be now.....
and it would be her.....
Man, arms like that would come in handy right now.

6 comments:

TiffaniS said...

I think it would be very handy to be Samantha from "Bewitched". You know, just blink or twitch your nose or whatever it was she did and wha-lah! Everything is done, or time is frozen, or whatever you want!

Anonymous said...

thats funny you say that because I have always thought if I could ever have just ONE super power that would be the one. Can you imagine the possibilities?

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could manuver like her. I wish I was a little more flexible too!!!

Amy Jo said...

Overwhelmed...I wish there were a few of me. But i am lucky to have a hubby who will take on some of those "motherly" duties.

The Doutre Family said...

I would love to have super powers too! I want to be able to stop time so that I can take a nap whenever I want! Your kids were so funny in that tag!

Heidi said...

I think if i had a super power it would be that i could dissapear and reappear when i wanted.... That could be lots of fun!!! It would be fun to show up somewhere least expected!! Especially on Brandi's first date!!!