Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Mommy Tag

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Kambree: Get in Bed
Gage: me don't know
2. What makes mom happy?
Kambree: umm... when I eat all my lunch
Gage: me don't know
3. What makes mom sad?
Kambree: that we don't get in bed
Gage: daddy
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kambree: You tickle me {giggling}
Gage: daddy
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kambree: you played with baby dolls and now I'm a little girl that plays with baby dolls
Gage:
6. How old is your mom?
Kambree: 65
Gage : free like you (3)
7. How tall is your mom?
Kambree: as tall as daddy's ladder
Gage: Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kambree: cook dinner
Gage: me don't know
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kambree: get on the computer
Gage: me don't know.... can me weave now?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kambree: ummmmm....
Gage: (I didn't even attempt this one)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Kambree: getting me on webkins
Gage:
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kambree: I don't know {shoulder shrugging}
Gage:
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Kambree: clean our clothes and pick them up
Gage:
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kambree: carrots and vegetables
Gage: doughnuts
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kambree: Umm.....
Gage:
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kambree: a girl character
Gage:
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kambree: rock & read books
Gage: dance
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kambree: your kinda blonde and I am blonder
Gage:
19. How are you and your mom different?
Kambree: You're big and I'm little
Gage:
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kambree: we give hugs and kisses
Gage: you telled me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kambree: when he comes home
Gage: daddy home?
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Kambree: the temple
Gage: the store

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

I love this tag! What cuties! Since your favorite thing to do is cook dinner, could you cook mine tonight?! I love that Gage knows your favorite (or one of you favorites) thing to do is to go to the store!

Anonymous said...

thats cute, I don't really get into those survey tag things but I like that one.

amber said...

SO cute.

~ Katie said...

Oh my goodness. So cute!!!! Kids say the greatest things. I remember Amy Jo in YW's saying her grandma compiled funny things her grandkids said over the years and then put them in a book and gave it to them later on. I have tried hard to do that....I don't always get them written in but it sure is fun to look back on it and read them because I have completely forgotten they have said some pretty wild stuff.

Tiffany Joy said...

Daddy home? That's my favorite!