a questionnaire about finding the strong points or attributes in your personality. Her results....
#1 - The Helper
#2 - The Organizer
#3 - The Creator
Yeah, I could have told you that! She has always been a really great helper, she is a people pleaser.... that is a good thing, to a point, but I am constantly trying to get her to do what is right and good for her too.... not just for someone else.
She has always loved to organize things, and is quite often trying to de-clutter some of my piles of junk.... which can be great sometimes
She has always been very creative, and loves projects that let her use this quality. It's always fun to see what she comes up with, and these are the homework assignments she finishes first.
What a great girl! I love her to pieces, and I'm so lucky to be her mom!!
1 comments:
She IS a great girl!
Post a Comment