Preschool started today. Kambree was so excited and ready for learning again. Ms. Nicole is one of her idols, and she was so ready to get back to seeing her regularly again.
Kambree is a lucky girl to have great friends her age in our little community. (Mom's are very lucky too.... cuz then we get to organize Carpools! ahhhhh..... they make life easier! :D)
Maverick, Nicholas, Kambree, & Rachel
Kambree chose her outfit for today. It wasn't Mom's first choice but K was happy about it..... she loves her kitty shirt.
The little Mini Backpack..... I just love it! She won't get by with mini for much longer.
I swear she grows like a weed. I turn my back, and she's another year older.
My baby girl..... my last baby girl.
We are almost out of toddler clothes.....
Too big for naps (but mom gets away with "rest time").......
She sings Hannah Montana.....
Not liking Dora much anymore....
Calls Grandma on the phone all by herself....
Thinks she's too big for a carseat (we're looking for a booster).....
Bosses Gage around, and takes his hand to go and "help" him......
but, ever since her hospital experience a couple of weeks ago.... she wants me to rock her before she goes to bed at night.... for that I am grateful. I wonder how much longer that will last........
6 years ago

4 comments:
Oh my gosh she is such a sweetie! I love that these little ones have each other & that I get to be friends with you other moms! Please email me a copy of the 4 of them.
Before you know it she will be asking "Can I drive?" whenever you are going somewhere. Ugh, time does fly. So cute, the little backpack.
Those four kids are going to be good buds.
SO CUTE! I so love the carpool! And I ADORE these little kids! I just love picking them up. They chat all the way home about their day...too funny!!! Will you email me a pic ?
It's cute how you documented Kambree right now. I'm so glad she's feeling better, and I love that little girl!
Post a Comment