..... I worked with a girl named Natalie Langford at Mountain View Eye Center. Not sure how long we worked together, but she was a driving force of happiness and smiles. She was fun, and I enjoyed her. We have not kept in touch much, but I hear about her and how things are going for her up in Idaho through a mutual friend Nicole. During her years at MVEC she was able to finally receive the blessing of Motherhood through adoption. I was really happy for her, and have heard about her amazing little Conner through Nicole. Natalie has made a blog about Conner, it is at http://seizurefighters.blogspot.com/, and would recommend visiting this when you have a few minutes, it is life altering.... makes me grateful for the trials I have, and realize that we can accomplish much more than we think if we have the Lord on our side. Listen to the song she has on the blog... the words are amazing and bring tears to my eyes. (surprise, surprise)
6 years ago
4 comments:
I thank the Lord every day that my kids stay healthy and strong. I have so much compassion for those families who have trials like these. It is hard to watch anyone suffer ecspecially little kids.
Wow I couldn't even watch the second video for more than 10 seconds. I was thinking last night about people with special needs, and meeting them in heaven. What will they be like? What are they teaching us?
I just bawled reading that blog, thanks for sharing it. I am so grateful that both of my children have been blessed with healthy little bodies because it's incredibly hard to watch them suffer.
Oh my. They have been through so much. Not just their little Connor, but her Mom and Step-Dad. What stregnth. What an example of patience and perseverance. (spelling?) WOW!
Post a Comment