... from Kambree. We just had a thunderstorm roll through Bothwell a few minutes ago. Didn't dump alot of rain, but we had quite the thunder. Kambree was standing in my bedroom, and the window was open so it probably sounded alot louder, but she said, "geez, what's wrong with the sky?" Made me laugh, and I had to get it down before I forgot. Kids.... they say the "darndest" things! On a side note.... we have had so much going on the last 2 weeks, with graduations, a camping trip over Memorial day, the last week of school and I have been flying by the seat of my pants with Kassie's baptism on this coming Saturday. So I will have lots to post at a later date.... when ever I can recover! :) Stay tuned!............
6 years ago
1 comments:
I love kids! Yours are SO cute!
Post a Comment