....this is Kassie's baptism announcement. My wonderful friend Amy Jo helped me with it, since I am digital scrapbooking illiterate. Thank you Amy Jo for all of you help! I love it and am so happy about the way it turned out. And it was FUN too!
6 years ago

7 comments:
So, so cute! Happy Birthday Sassy Kassie!
Cute announcement to match a cute girl! She may be a spit fire, but she's polite! Happy birthday to my favorite second grandchild!!
Oh gosh.
I just can't stop saying she is so cute! she really is an angel! I
hope she has a great bithday!
They turned out so cute!! Hope she had a great bday!!
I love how cute they are. They turned out very well!!!
They did turn out cute! It helps having such a cute girl.
I loved being able to help out. It was alot of fun!
Oh boy, I feel guilty that I didn't fuss over Laramie a bit more. What a slacker I am. I did take pictures...to be developed...later....soon, I hope.
What an exciting day coming up soon.
Post a Comment