Friday, May 16, 2008

Cory the Fireman...

....helped burn down a house in Bothwell yesterday (yes, this was on purpose). He thought it was alot of fun. Gage and I went over to check it out and see the fire trucks. Gage was so excited, but wasn't sure what the heck Daddy was wearing.... he just kept staring at him. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cory. . that makes me so proud!!

Amy Jo said...

A man in uniform...ooolala!

Heidi said...

Lookin forward to the calander shot!!

TiffaniS said...

Good idea Heidi had! A Thatcher/Penrose fire fighter calendar!! Awesome Cory!
BE CAREFUL!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I agree I was always a sucker for a man in uniform. I love that Gage was just as involved.

Arlene said...

Notice how they both have that same expression on their faces, they must be father and son!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say the fireman's outfit agree's with him.