... just arrived. I have been waiting for it for a week.... I was so excited, thanks to my mom and her great little online coupon code for JCPenney I only paid $23 for it after the sale price too. Here I was thinking I had this steal of a deal and a cute little purse, and then it arrives with the following label attached to the bag......
PROPSOITION 65 WARNING:
USING OR HANDLING THIS PRODUCT WILL EXPOSE YOU TO LEAD, A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
... isn't that just peachy. So does anyone know anything about Lead? Should I really worry about this and return it? It's not like I'm going to be licking it or anything.... although I do know that just by touching it can expose you to it. That's nice that they let you know AFTER you order it! oh, what to do......
6 years ago
4 comments:
Well I don't know anything about lead, but that is sure a dang cute purse!! I love purses!! I'm so jealous!!
Well shoot, I was going to ask you to lick your purse. I quess I won't now. I am you warned me before. (Just wash your hands after each use!!) No problem!
Ooops...I am glad you warned me before...(I need to pay attention to what I write)
hey katie love the purse! I love purses too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment