Friday, May 16, 2008

Breakfast of Champions...

.....was the reason the Bodily household was up and going at 5 am this morning. Thanks to my mom for coming over and getting Kassie off and ready for school. We had to be at the school at 6:15 am..... but it was worth it! Congratulations Kristian on this awesome achievement! This was a breakfast honoring all of the honor students.... I think that is what you call them..... it is all the kids with a 4.0 GPA during any term this year, or all terms this year, or for having all H citizenship. Kristian had an all H citizenship this whole year! Congratulations Sis! We knew you were a really good kid, but it's nice to know that someone else can see it too! WE LOVE YOU!
Kristian had just accepted her award from Rod Zundel.... I waited for her to turn around to take the picture.
Kristian and Afton in front of the poster in the cafeteria, while we were waiting in line for that yummy cafeteria food.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Kristian and Afton!! Good job girls!

afton said...

man! I think that is my worst picture yet! But i'm glad that I made it to the breakfast! good job for kristian too!

Arlene said...

Way to go Kristian, you make your Grandma proud!

Arlene said...

Oh, and good job to Afton too!!

Amy Jo said...

Nice job Kristian. Karlee was excited for you!

TiffaniS said...

Way to go girls! That is really neat!

Kristian said...

Ohh man! I look wierd! I was sooooo tired and didn't want to move at all. Good job afton!!!! glad you made it.

The Doutre Family said...

That's awesome!! I saw Kristian at Church yesterday and she gave me a big smile! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Kristian good job, that is so awesome.