Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just Sweet....

... and innocent. Ths is how I found Gage and Kambree about 10 am today. Yes, they are still wearing thier PJ's... we hadn't got around to getting them bathed and dressed yet, but they let themselves out and were playing so great together.
Today I am grateful for the wonderful weather, and an awesome camera lens that would allow me to take these pics without them knowing... those are the best!

6 comments:

The Doutre Family said...

Holy crap! Is that a cat? It's huge!! What do you feed it? Just kidding! It is sweet when you catch them being nice to each other. I love it when my girls do that too. I love the bag! I think lead poisoning is worth the risk to carry a bag that cute.

TiffaniS said...

Cute purse...cuter kids. I don't know about the lead.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love that!!! They are so cute and yet they look like they are best friends. I wish my kids were more like that!!!!

Tiffany Joy said...

That first picture is priceless!
I would say, Just don't lick the purse. I'm sure you'll be fine. If not, we'll know what happened to ya!!

afton said...

hey katie, your kids are just so sweet! I love coming over to play with kristian. they always want to talk to me. I love it!

Our Newman 6 said...

they look like they're having fun