Kambree started with a fever during the night last night and has continued during the day. I called the doctor here, and he had us go to the hospital for blood work. We just got home from the fair and there is a message on the machine from Primary Children's that Kambree needs to come back tonight. So here it is.... 10:25 pm and we are packing bags again, and headed to Primary's. Keep her in your prayers!!
6 years ago
3 comments:
how scary Katie, I am so sorry that this is happening. What a stress. I have become the biggest freakozoid since I had Maklee worrying about everything. Good Luck, keep us posted!
I'm so sorry! That's the worse to have a sick kid and you can't do much about it. I hope she feels better soon. We'll keep her in our prayers. If you need a babysitter please, please let me know!
Oh I feel so sad for Kambree. I didn't even know she was sick until I got a text from your mom telling me you were at Primary Children's. I don't dare call you in case you're at the hospital. I'm going to anyway to leave you a message.
Post a Comment