Thursday, August 14, 2008

Me & My Little Man

I feel almost childless! Kristian has been at her "dads" for the last 3 weeks. Kassie and Kambree went to my cousin's house in Salt Lake for a few days..... so it's just Gage and I.... all day! He brings his trucks to where ever I am at.... I think he is missing his sisters to play with! It is strangely quiet around here.... my house is clean (mostly)..... and has stayed that way.... but I'm not complaining! Just enjoying it while it lasts!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Hey! He is such a handsome little man! We just love him! By-the-way...Did I mention I'm a bit jealous of your "quiet-time"

Nicole said...

Katie, thanks for your VERY KIND comment. I am excited for preschool too! Tell Kambree hello, and give her a big hug for me.

The Doutre Family said...

It is weird when you have just one kid for the day or just a couple of hours. When it's just me and Addy we don't know what to do with ourselves! I hope you got a lot done!

Arlene said...

Now we know why you got that little vacation from your kids.....to get you rested up to endure the hospital experience!!