Mom and Dad bought a Shetland pony for the
grand kids. They are so excited! He is really good natured and
mellow. Kassie is learning to saddle him herself. His name is Trigger.
RIDE EM' COWGIRL! (in a skirt hiked up to your hips, leggings, and flip flops! .... your Dad would be so proud! :D)
6 comments:
How cute is that! What fun grandparents :)
Oh how fun will he be for all those cute little cowgirls and cowboys!!!
What a cute picture. Kassie looks so grown up with braces.
I thought the grandparents were trying to get rid of a couple of horses. .
I love the name. . it's perfect for a kid's horse. I'm sure the grandkids will have a great time riding him (or her?) And since it's a pony, they can get him saddled up all by themselves!! *BONUS*
That is awesome! The kids are going to have fun memories of Trigger. I would have loved this when I was a kid.
It looks like you figured out Picasa, sorry I didn't get back to you about that.
Good luck with the pony...we had 2 growing up and both took off running with kids through fences. I don't have a whole lot of trust in them. But one of my friends had one and she was the best natured pony...so I hope that is what Trigger is for you!
Post a Comment