Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Snow of the Year

If you know me, you know I HATE to be cold.
So needless to say, any winter sport is not my thing.
Taking a few pictures was bout my extent of participation in the following activities....
here are 2 of probably the 5 I took before it was too cold, and I went back inside.
Aaron and Amy took the kids on the big sled.... which we usually pull with the 4 wheeler. Aaron claims this big sled is too big for the 4 wheeler with this many people... I don't know if I buy that.... maybe this "hates to be too cold" thing runs in the family?
Cory took this on December 13th. One of our first big snow storms. I had to work that morning, so Cory let the kids go out to play. They were still out when I got home.... they had soooo much fun! (can you guess whether the Saturday chores got done FIRST before play?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Love it! I know it is cold...but it is so fun to play in. Cute pics.