Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Day To Party #1

Today was our first of 2 family Christmas Parties. We started out the day in Hooper with my Dad's side of the family for Breakfast. It was Delish. We had a good time catching up with everyone.
We usually play some kind of game with white elephant gifts. But this year we were supposed to donate quilts, blankets, and baby blankets to Primary Children's Medical Center. Below is the picture of all that was donated.
The kids also made these cute little reindeer out of tracing their foot and hands. They had so much fun. (well, except for Gage.... he was mad at mom for not letting him do everything himself).
It was a good time. We missed those that were'nt there. I really liked the breakfast idea.... we haven't done that before, although I don't like getting up so early..... the breakfast was sooooo yummy
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oooo. Looks like some fun parties! Don't you love this time of year and all the good food and family?

Amy Jo said...

I like the donating part, what a good idea! I really enjoy the family parties, but 2 in one day is really a bonus. Fun but busy day!

TiffaniS said...

I think those hand/foot reindeer are so darn cute! We will have to make some of those with our kiddos!

Our Newman 6 said...

MOM you are so mean to not let gage do his own! J/K I am the worst at that you want it to look cute and turn out if they only new we are only trying to teach them right. FUN Family times looks like great fun!