If you're looking for it!
.
.
.
.
For those of you "Locals".....
It's time for our annual Cookie Exchange!
.
.
.
.
We have over 50 sisters we take goodies to on Monday night, so we need all the support we can get! Please plan on attending! (And we'll have goodies for us to eat too! :))
.
.
.
.
*Dec 8th*
*5:45pm*
*At my Mom's house*
.
.
.
.
Bring your favorite christmas cookie or treat to help us make goodie plates for the over 65 (in age) sisters in our ward and then take the plates home to deliver with your family for FHE!
6 years ago
5 comments:
I was hoping your mom would remember she volunteered for the hostest with the mostest job.
Hey Thanks for the info! I couldn't remember who volunteered. I'll be there with treats!
Thanks for the reminder!
I was looking for you on Sunday but there were so many people!!
Sounds good. I'll bring some cookies. Thanks again for the tip on where to get those knit hats. I love them!
Post a Comment