I have a few Nativity Sets.
I have a pretty, all glass one, that my YW President gave me when I was a Laurel.
I have my Mom's, that I believe she made, at some point in her life..... that I really like, but it's a rather large set and it takes up alot of room to set the whole thing out, and it doesn't have a stable.
So who remembers "Christmas Around the World?" This particular company from back in the 80's, was a HUGE part of Cory's life. His mother was a local District Manager while he was growing up, and she sold this particular form of "home interior" products. (It was later known as House Of Lloyd) Anyway, this Nativity was one she had form that, and she gave it to me because I really liked the Stable that came with it.
This is one of my favorite pictures of the Christ Child. My Visiting Teachers gave it to me the Christmas before I moved from Syracuse. I always set it out on my mantle. Doesn't it just make you want to pick him up and snuggle with him? I LOVE it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment