This year, one of the gifts we gave Mom & Dad was a little family book that I made. It had a section in it of each of their children and their families. It had a current family picture, a typed up testimony of each adult, and the 2 older grandchildren, a hand or footprint for each grandchild along with their name and age, and then a picture collage of each grandchild.
I think they liked it. I know I did. It was so good to actually read my Husband's testimony, since he refuses to share it publicly. I never heard complaints from my sister, but my brothers weren't very excited to do their part. Too bad for them, their good wives made them do it anyway.... Thanks for your help!

1 comments:
I bet your Mom And Dad just loved the book...how could they not. Great idea!
Post a Comment