Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr. "Boy Scout"

Somebody needs to repeat boy scouts. He didn't learn proper knife saftey, apparently.
Cory was trying to cut and pry apart something last night, cutting towards himself, and the "exacto" knife slipped, going right into his wrist. So at 9:45 pm we headed to the ER.

Ahhhhh, lidocaine. It makes everything better. (if you can survive the initial burning)

Getting it all cleaned out.

The inspection...... and they found he also cut his tendon to his little finger. So we had to wait for the hand specialist to come from Logan to repair it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Holy Cow!!! He did that with an exacto knife?! I'm not sure you should let him near anything sharp EVER AGAIN! That looks awful. He probably needs to sit down with Kambree and review proper procedures for handling scissors. She could teach him how to cut without maiming yourself.
Now that we have that out of the way I just have to tell ya that I love your comments on my blog. It was nice to know that someone else was feeling the same way about the whole holiday thing. And by the way I still haven't snapped out of it. It is just a different kind of year for me. Thanks for your comments, and give those cute girls a squeeze for me.

Anonymous said...

Katie.any time!Jace.