I absolutely HATE to clean the fridge.
I would rather scrub bathrooms and toilets.
When I am pregnant, it's Cory's job, cuz I would throw up..... too bad that will never happen again.
The "Before" Picture. (Notice how far away it is, so you don't really know how dirty it really is)
All empty, and getting a good cleaning.
Kambree wanted to help, so I put her to work at the sink washing out the door shelves and the crisper drawer.
(She was actually a really good helper!)
The finished product. Ahhhhh, glad that's done..... for who knows how long. :D
Am I the only one who thinks this is the worst job in the house?

10 comments:
I have to agree!!! I put it off as long as I can!
ahhh! But isn't it nice to stand back and look at it after it is nice and clean and organized!! Plus now you have some small containers to put left overs in cause they are not all in the fridge with moldy food in them!
That is one that doesn't bother me too much. I would rather clean it more often then for it to take hours to clean. If I had a maid other then me...it would be her job.
Yeah for a new post. I didn't like Corey's booboo. Hope it's getting better. Just wanted to say HI. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
You're not the only one. John says I have science projects happening in the back of our fridge. In one of Kaitlin's school classes one of their assignments is to clean the fridge and oven at home. Yea for me!
Wendi -
Can Kaitlyn come live at my house? :D
Sure, but I must warn you--she can be quite drama-ish at times. But she is an amazing cleaner. She is almost over the "stuffing things she doesn't know what to do with somewhere where they definetly don't go" phase.
Ugg, I too hate cleaning out my fridge. Cory's wrist looks cool. It looks like a Harry Potter scar!
WOW! So Shiny & Clean! So since it's such a favorite job of yours...don't you & miss Kambree want to come clean mine?! (Hey, Kambree is here playing right now...maybe I will put her to work!)
I hate cleaning out the fridge. I have a memory from high scholl of my parents being out of town for a couple weeks, & my cousin and I cleaning it out before they got home. It involved a hose. And a lot of gagging.
But hey, that tupperware sure looks nice and neat in your clean fridge!
Post a Comment