Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our Awesome Gymnasts.....

These photos are from Parent's Night at X-Cel Gymnastics. The girls had alot of fun and did a really good job! Kristian's Bar routine. She did really good and didn't need any help!

Shayell helping Kristian with her beam routine. It's a good thing K didn't fall......I think Shayell would have just broke her fall and been squashed! I think K is about her same size!
I have no idea what these are called. But you sit like you are going to do the splits and then put your arms down on the floor in front of you, and then just roll forward into a summersault, keeping your legs out the whole time. These are Kassie's favorite.
Ms. Katie helping Kassie with her beam routine.
Kambree's summersaults........all the way to the end! I would be sooooooo dizzy when I got up!
Ms. Katie helping Kambree with her beam routine. She was so proud of herself!

2 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Straddle Rolls. (I think) Need a question answered? I'm your gal! (Ha Ha! What a Joke!)

Amy Jo said...

kristian,i am sorry i missed your gymnastics thing. i hope you get feeling better. see you at school.


to-*
from fm
( aka )funkey monkey

get feeling better soon bye