Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's A Boy!!.....

....for Jake and Amy. Kaser Chris Thurgood was born on Wednesday March 5th at 5:25 pm and weighed 8 lbs 7 ozs!! He is the first of two babies we are expecting in the Thurgood family this month and he was born on his Aunt Ashley's birthday. With Grandpa Chris and Grandma Arlene

7 comments:

The Doutre Family said...

Congratulations on your new nephew!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

WOW that is big!!! I am glad the baby has arrived safely, tell them congrats!!! One down one more to go.

Heidi said...

he is so handsome.....I think TIff needs to get going on one for our family to love on...Tiff r u listening?(or reading i guess) It is sad though to see that we could be done with that part of life. My side of the family is so no pressure Tiff.....haha

amber said...

He is SO cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He's precious. ALMOST makes me want another one. . it's the sleep deprivation that I couldn't take. Congratulations Thurgood family!

TiffaniS said...

Oh man is he cute! How is little Conner doing with little bro.?
We would so love another little one! (Hi Heidi! I'm listening. Send up prayer orders with us ok?)

Anonymous said...

cute!