Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Can you say.....YEAH!!

I am so totally excited!! I cannot wait for this one!! I need to read the book again before I go see the movie, just so everything is fresh in my mind. We sooooo need a girls-night-out for this one!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Brij4XtZIA

9 comments:

amber said...

YEAH!!!!! Count me in! I LOVE this book!

Amy Jo said...

He is not what I envisioned, but I want to see the movie and I don't think that would top the list of movies that Bart would want to see. This will have to be a girls night. I still haven't seen who they casted as Jacob.

Heidi said...

oMG am i out of the loop or what i had no idea they were making a movie!!!YeeHaaww Please count me in. I would love to go. when is the next book supposed to be out?????

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Sounds fun!!! About the melon, Jason agreed yours might have been worse, but I agree the poop and puke would be better than mold!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!! Count me in too!

Brett said...

I'm in!!! (Girls night definately)

Nicole said...

Wow, I'm out of the loop too! Can I come for the GNO too even though I'm far away and not part of the group? ("GNO":Can you tell I listen to WAY too much Hannah Montana?) :-)

TiffaniS said...

Man! I hate it when they cast someone who doesn't fit the character I had in my head! Who the heck is he? By the way, I am squinting right now to see my monitor clearly and my eyes feel so tired. (Is that a real thing?...tired feeling eyes? You're an eye girl, do I have to get glasses?

Amy Jo said...

If you are a Harry Potter fan, he was in the 4th movie. His name was Cedric but he got killed in the movie.