Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Hubby Tag.....

What is his name? Cory L. Bodily
How long have you been married? 13 1/2 years
How long did you date? 3 months before his mission, 3 months after and then engaged 3 months
How old is he? 34 until April 21st
Who eats more sweets? Me by far! Even if I make his favorites, he only has one piece
Who said I love you first? I'm guessing he did, but can't actually remember.
Who is taller? I am by 1 1/2 inches, that is both of us without shoes
Who can sing better? I don't know, he can actually sing pretty good, but doesn't sing much
Who is smarter? It depends on what we're talking about.....but ususally him
Who does the laundry? me. he is not allowed!
Who pays the bills? me. If I died tomorrow he would be lost!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does. (laying in it)
Who mows the lawn? I do, I think he managed once last year.... maybe I need to borrow one of the Newman boys!
Who cooks dinner? I do....unless you count the one time a couple of months ago......he would count re-heating leftovers :)
Who drives? he does. . unless he is sick.....that is the only time I drive
Who is more stubborn? me. but if he feels really strongly, him.
Who kissed who first? he did?
Who asked who out first? he did. He was my hometeacher.....I was really suprised!
Who proposed? he did. In the back of his truck with a picnic watching the sun set out on Antelope Island
Who has more siblings? I do...he only has one brother
Who wears the pants? I have to.....if not nothing would ever happen or get done! Cory is very passive, laid back, and also a procrastinator. I tell him his motto is...."why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?!"
Cory is alot of fun, we are always laughing around here. He works hard for our family, and is always making sure we are well cared for and have what we need. He is a great support to me, he is always willing to do whatever I need his help with. He is a great dad and I am so thankful for that! I would be lost without him and love him so much!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! cute Katie.

Anonymous said...

What a romancer. . a picnic in the back of his truck? I didn't know he had it in him!! Go Cory!!

Amy Jo said...

Cory is quite the romancer, try riding the roller coaster with him!! Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

That's a fun picture. Gage looks so much like his dad. It's so fun to find out new stuff about each others hubbys!!

TiffaniS said...

We think the world of Cory! You too!