I can't believe I forgot to post Kristian's special night at New Beginnings in January. She was so excited to go to a Young Women's activity, and to also get to wear such a very pretty dress. We borrowed the dress from my Sister-in-law Amy, this was her little sister's dress from their brother's wedding. She looked so cute in it, and really felt good about it all.
The theme was about stars, and how the light from their star shines through them, and how they can share that light with others. They also talked about how you get that light through our savior. So the room was decorated with stars. Hollywood was tied into that with the stars on the floor, but instead of famous people on the stars, it was the young women's values, Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice & Accountability, Good Works and Integrity. They came off of the stage, with help from the bishopric, to walk the red carpet, and the room was decorated so cute.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Kristian is so beautiful! And by-the-way, who is that good looking bishopric member in your pic? No, not Steve. The REALLY handsome one! :)
I am not sure...I think they hired a male model for this special Hollywood night.... :0)
Kristian has grown up so much since we first met you. I can't believe they are all going to be in Young Women's. It doesn't seem that long ago since I went in, and really that was more than half my life ago. She is so beautiful. You are so lucky to have such wonderful kids, who always look adorable.
Post a Comment