I don't have a picture of my very most favorite house, but this one is my second. Just down the street from my fav. The two houses were similar, about the same square footage and price. I begged, but Cory just wouldn't buy it for me. I mean when you come across a bargain, you should really take advantage!! It was only a mere 2.9 million!! At one point we were next door to one of Robin William's homes, and we hear that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill recently purchased a home in St. George. Celine Deon also has one presently under construction. Who knew St. George could become the next Hollywood??? :)
Wouldn't it be so nice when you have a gift to wrap to just walk in and have everything right there and ready? All of my sewing and scrapbooking stuff all in one spot and I would know right where it is......ahhhhhh....a girl can dream! right???
7 comments:
A-MAZE-ING!!! wow, i think that would be awesome to see but OMG, i think i just want the maid that would go with it to move up hear and take care of this one. I cant even do that!! I had no idea st george was so "Up-town" with the famous celebs....
How FUN! And I LOVE that room! Its even red!
My family was down there and got some pictures of some of the same homes and landscape. I hope you had an awesome time!!!
Holy cute red room.. and huge ribs..
What else can I say that hasn't already been said! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I think I would want to set my house on fire if I were to see those homes. They're so far out of grasp for me!
Did you notice they had Stampin' Up! ink pads in a carousel on the counter?! WOW. That house really has the best of the best. Red cabinets are a good idea. I'd like to open them all and see what's in them.
And the pool thing, eating a burger in the pool just ain't right. What about crumbs and ketchup and mustard oozing out of your messy burger right into the pool water? Hmmmmm that just ain't right.
This was actually my SECOND choice for a home to build here in Bothwell, but we decided to go a little conservative. WOW!!!
Post a Comment