Thursday, February 7, 2008

Those little ones.....

....those little moments when you wonder why it's so quiet and what they must be doing? This is how I found Kambree. I don't know what possessed her to crawl under the basket, but she did and I thought how sweet, even though she was snoring like her grandpa.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

How adoreable, i have one of stets like that between the washer and dryer

Heather said...

looks like you found out why it was so quiet! shane also you should have included in your questionaire omg you say that more than the others. AH ha

Heather said...

ok the last comment was by shane. does that make sense now?

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I've had some similar experiences but I'm not sure if I got pics. It's little moments like those that make us love being a mom even more, don't ya think.

The Doutre Family said...

She's seriously sleeping under there? That's funny! Do you think she woke up that day and said to herself "I think I'll take a nap under a laundry basket today."

Tiffany Joy said...

Hee hee! No Cari, maybe she woke up and thought, "Where can I hide from my siblings today?"

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Everytime I look at this I wonder how I could even encourage them to hide under one of my baskets. She must have been really tired because she looks a little uncomfortable, but I guess most kids can sleep in awkward positions. You'll have to keep this one for your scrapbook.