Monday, February 25, 2008

St. George.....

... the city known for it's great weather and sunshine....except when we are there! We had the opportunity to go down to the St. George parade of homes with my mom and dad. They go every year, but this year we decided to check it out and see what all the hype is all about. WAY COOL HOMES!! We really liked it had had a really great time, despite the cooler temps for them this time of year. Some friends (Layne & Tiff.. for those who know who they are) also ended up down there along with some of their friends from American Fork, so we all just had a blast eating out, seeing homes, going to movies, shopping, etc...

Katie and Tiff ordered the ribs at the Claim Jumper. We sooooo could have shared a plate!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, that scrapbook/craft room is AM-A-ZING. My favorite is when you started dropping celebrity names though, I might have to get there more often...Seriously that looks really fun, it sounds like you had a nice time!

The Doutre Family said...

Wow what a fun trip! I went down to St. George two years ago for the Parade of Homes and I ended up just coming home sad because I don't have a 5 million dollar house. So did you eat all those ribs?

Our Newman 6 said...

Wow! That is some ribs you have there. You could probably eat all of that and not gain an ounce. Your trip looks like it was great fun. I agree with the craft room a girl can always dream. That pool looks pretty awesome to. I would love to have a pool with slides and all that fun stuff but especially the BBQ area where we could have dad cook and serve would be grand also. Glad you had FUN!

TiffaniS said...

Okay, so from now on any pictures of me have to be cleared by me before you can post them!! Geez! I am going to have to steal that darn camera of yours! :)

Amy Jo said...

Looks like you had a fun time.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

First question, did you eat all the ribs? I am glad you got to get away and have some fun.

Katie B said...

FYI - NO! We did not eat all those ribs! I was exploding and only ate half!