Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday...

Our Easter Sunday was really laid back and low key. We had our fun and celebrating with family on Saturday, so on Sunday we just stayed home, except for church, and spent the day together, had dinner as a family, and watched Disney's Enchanted after dinner. It was kind of nice to not have to be anywhere, and to just spend the day together. After the Easter Bunny came, and all that hype was over, Cory talked to the kids about the real reason we celebrate Easter, and answered a few questions from the kids. Afterward I asked Kambree.... "so what is Easter all about?" and she promptly responded with a huge grin and much excitement... "the Easter bunny and hiding eggs!" ......So much for that..... I guess we'll try again next year!

All our beautiful kids just before church on Easter Sunday. Sure wish that box of clothes wasn't sitting on that chair! (thanks a lot Amy Jo!)
All the Girls sat in mom and dad's bed and read in the morning before church..... Kambree is looking at the friend..... (she called it reading, even though she can't "read") It was a really nice and relaxing day.

5 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Have you ever heard of cropping???? Or digital erasing????
I can show you how anytime.
Cute dresses. Time for a trip to Kiddie Kandids.

Katie B said...

yes, i have.... but if I can give you a bad time, I will take the opportunity! :0)

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love the picture of your kids. I always forget to crop my pictures too. It looks like you all enjoy reading, just like at our house.

Anonymous said...

that is so cute, and funny all of you sitting in bed reading.

Heidi said...

dang, huge bed. Is there something bigger than a King?!!!!
Cute kids, and they look like they really like each other.... That task is getting harder around here, they wont even pretend anymore!!jk