Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Girls Weekend....

....We had a blast at a Condo up in Huntsville on Friday night, and then went shopping at the outlets in Park City on Saturday. What a great Mom and Daughter weekend, I think all the girls had a really great time, and got some fun new things. Thanks to everyone who came and contributed! Heather and Jaeleen's stuffed French Toast for breakfast was so awesome! Thanks Girls! (Sorry to Shelbie....I spelled your name wrong in a few of these...I finally clued in! Who the freak knows how to spell Mannequin?)

11 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time...
P.S. mannequin

Heidi said...

Awesome pics, looks like you had alot of fun, Its fun to have a girl to do those fun girly things with. Stuffed French Toast? Sounds Delicious!!!!

Katie B said...

Yeah Tiff...thanks! I looked it up! Imagine that! You can still do that! :)

Amy Jo said...

FUN!! We'll have to catch you on the next one. The skittles game sounded interesting.

Anonymous said...

I bet you had a lot of fun with all those crazy girls! The photos make me smile!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!! Thanks for letting me go get a taste of what daughters are like!! They were so fun!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Nothing like shopping and just hanging out with girls!!! I am glad you all got away, even if it was just for one night.

amber said...

Glad you all had a great time! It is so fun to get away with just the girls once in awhile!

Our Newman 6 said...

Awesome pictures! We sure did have a Good Time. It was so fun with the girls, my girls will always remember this weekend. They commented how fun it ws just to get to know everyone better and relax around everybody and have some good laughs. That is what it is all about those good laughs and good memories. Thanks for the invite!

Heather said...

Hey, don't forget the moose and the deer that me and Jaeleen chased up the hill! THAT was some good times! Even with the deer poop on our shoes. Whew! Lots of good laughs. Thanks girls, this should be a regular tradition.

Brett said...

That looked like a blast!! Next time