Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preschool Thanksgiving

Kambree had her Thanksgiving "feast" at preschool today.
She was so excited.
It was best dress, and she picked out her dress.
Kambree made this turkey in school last week, and brought it home to work on her manners and I was supposed to keep a close eye out and write down when she used her good manners and write them on a feather.... she then took it back today to share with the class.
Being "Silly Kambree" I wanted to post how long her hair is getting. She wants to cut it, because she thinks if she does she can get an American Girl doll like Kassie. (Kassie got the "Kit Kitredge" doll because they had the same hairstyle at the time) I have tried to explain that you don't have to have the same hairstyle as your doll, but she's just not getting it.

Anyway, Mom is protesting because I think it looks so pretty long, blonde, and beautiful!

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

She is such a pretty girl. She looks so grown up.