Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Results Are IN

............ It DID NOT Disappoint!

6 comments:

amber said...

No it did not! It was great!

Nicole said...

LOVED IT! (Except for Jacob...can't see past his old "shark boy" character) :) Hopefully he's better or they find someone new for the next one.

Tiffany Joy said...

I didn't like Edward from a picture I saw, but he was PERFECT! And Bella.. She couldn't have been more on. I wonder what it would have been like if I had never read the book, but I loved it!

Amy Jo said...

Loved it! I have got to go see it again. Can't wait for New Moon.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was perfect, except....for the Cullen's house. It wasn't at all what I pictured!!! I can't hardly wait to be able to buy it & watch it over....& over....& over :)

Heidi said...

Loved it!! Joe stayed awake!!! yes!!