Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Wait is Almost Over.....

Here they are..................
$84.00 worth of Twilight Tickets......
I am so excited.......
but not too much.....
I don't want to be disappointed.
(man, this woman is rakin in the moula $$$$!)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

When are you going?

TiffaniS said...

Ya...I hope it's not anticlimactic. I hope the whole thing is as good as the previews make it look. No kidding about her raking in the dough! Cha-ching$$$$

Wendi said...

And we are all donating to her very full money bags!

Katie B said...

Yes, we're donating..... gladly!

Friday at 7:15!!! I just couldn't do the midnight thing again..... too many memories fresh on the brain! :D

Angie said...

You are so funny! I'm trying not to build the whole thing up too much in my mind, too. . . don't want it to be a big let-down. I hope the movie lives up to the book.

Heidi said...

YeeeeHawwww a date!!!! I can't wait!!