Gage got ahold of my little camera last night.....
Gottta love the outfit....
(and the fingers in the way of the lens)
No makeup.... (with my adult acne problem. geez!)
and singing songs together....
not lovely..... but fun. (man, I love that kid's belly laugh)

6 comments:
CUTE...I love it!! What are you talking about adult acne...PA-leeze!!
Isn't it funny when kids do those things. I like how you played along with him. I bet he loved that. Ummm the acne I think I will have acne all of my life. People always told me you'll grow out of it. But... I probably never will.
Cute! And the outfit looks comfy for a night at home.
Fuuunnny. I think your pretty photogenic even if you wasn't trying. Acne...whatever it looked good to me.
Too cute Katie! I love his belly laugh too!
I love them, at least you were able to see you in each photo. I love how cute kids can be!!
Post a Comment