Friday, January 23, 2009

The Best Gifts.....

.... are the ones from the heart.
This one was from Kassie for Christmas.
A Scrapbook all about Me.....

I know you can't read it.... she used a silver metallic pen. So I will tell you.... exactly how she worded it and spelled it. Each line is a different page.....

"Love's to ride horses.... very pritty"

"Love's flowers and the smell of Tulippes"

"Conpleatley loves scrapbooking"

"Her faviret animal is a monkey."

"Funny"

"Cute"

"Careable"

"Loves to go camping with friends and family."

"good hearted"

"I love you 1 and a 1,000,000."

Now that is a great Christmas present! It made me Cry. What a sweetheart.... I love you 1 and a 1,000,000 too Kass!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

How sweet is that! What a sweet girl!

Tara Bennett said...

I hope you don't mind a new blog stalker. I saw you had a blog on your facebook profile and I'm a blog-junkie.

Wow, 4 kids, amazing!

Anonymous said...

Those are the BEST gifts!! What a sweetie Kassie!!

Nicole said...

So very cute! These really are the greatest gifts.